- Experienced with many IDEs including: IntelliJ, Netbeans, Eclipse and Visual Studio.
- Experienced with most modern operating systems including the Windows family and multiple Linux distributions.
- Experienced working in virtual machines, using scripts, running code on embedded systems, database integration, sharing code through git, Agile development and issue tracking with Jira.
- Experienced in website creation/maintenance with WordPress and familiar with web hosting services and domain acquisition
- Fluent in English and French, having obtained French Immersion Certificate in 2010
Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)
Carleton University 2014 – 2017
Bachelor of Arts Honors in History and Theory of Architecture
Carleton University 2010 – 2014
Jr. Software Developer at QHR Technologies, Kelowna
March 2019 — April 2021
Developed a multitude of web-based apps intended to accompany an electronic medical record system, that managed client databases, provided administration tools, handled customer billing, secured private details and replaced older GUIs.
Software Developer Intern at Revision Military, Nepean, ON
September 2017-January 2017
Developed and tested firmware for smart batteries, performed hardware testing and designed accompanying applications used for the testing, diagnosis, and operation of the batteries.
Shift Manager at Pizza Hut, Orleans, ON
August 2010 – September 2017
Handled training, supervision, performance evaluations, customer compensation, money balancing, driver payouts and staff deployment.
Webmaster at Dr. Jim Paul Prosthodontics, Ottawa, ON
September 2015 – present
Took over management of http://www.jimpaul.ca where I made minor content adjustments based on feedback from the client, transitioned the website to a new web hosting service, implemented google analytics and served as offsite tech support.
Programming Tutor Ontario, Ottawa, ON
January 2017- April 2017
Tutored an Ottawa University Undergraduate Stats student in introductory level Python, assisting him with programming assignments, labs, concepts and debugging help during weekly sit-down sessions and over email.
DIY electronics projects
- Programable LED decorations
- Raspberry Pi emulation machines
- Homemade Windows 10 tablet PC
- 3D printing
- Custom PC building
- Oil Pastel
Contact me through Email at email@example.com or leave comments below